At this time in our journey through the stress, anxiety, social isolation, loss, grief and the multitude other ways this pandemic is impacting us your support is even more essential. We need your generosity more than ever to continue the work we do saving the lives of shelter dogs that transform the lives of those struggling with mental illness. You can make a huge difference in the lives of so many at this time. If you need our services please continue to reach out to us. We are here for you. Sending everyone our healing thoughts, energy and gratitude.
We hope you and your family are healthy and safe. Without a doubt, this is a challenging time for all of us, which means the need for your generous support has never been greater.
There’s a simple way everyone can step up and give at any level without adding one more task to your To-Do list. Round up and donate your “digital” spare change with Coin Up App when you use your debit or credit card for everyday purchases. For every new donor until May 31st, Coin Up will donate an additional $10 to Healing Companions, Inc. Your monthly donation can make real change for so many.
Consider One of Our Giving Options
- Your gift of only $5 per month will pay for two service dog vests for our dogs.
- Your gift of $10 per month pays for one service dog to become Canine Good Citizenship Certified
- Your gift of $75 buys a year of heart worm treatment for one dog.
- *BRONZE SPONSOR* A gift of $100 buys a crate for one dog during their training.
- *SILVER SPONSOR* A gift of $300 buys food for a service dog for one year.
- *GOLD SPONSOR* A gift of $1000 provides a Pet Tutor and four Manners Minders for service dog training.
- *PLATINUM SPONSOR* A gift of $5000 will provide crates for every single dog at our training center.
- *LIFETIME PATRON* Your gift of $10,000- $20,000 will save the life and completely fund the training of
one psychiatric service dog from start to finish.
We’re committed to being here, providing shelter dogs that transform the lives of those struggling with mental illness as their psychiatric service dogs. We’re asking everyone to #StepUp&CoinUp so we can continue our life saving work. Please Coin Up now.
Thank you for doing all you can. We will get through this together.
Jane Miller, LISW, CDBC, AABP-CDBT,
Executive Director, Healing Companions, Inc.